Employ Crawley for Residents
Launched in October 2017, Employ Crawley helps local people access support, advice and guidance from specialist organisations in the town whilst providing one-to-one tailored support from a knowledgeable and well-connected member of staff.
Sometimes getting the right job, retraining or even progressing to the next stage in a career can be tough. Employ Crawley is a free service open to all local residents and aims to make navigating the world of work simpler. Together with a dedicated support officer, local residents can access this free service and create a plan which is unique to them, helping them move into work or progress into the next stages of their career or training.
What we offer all local residents
- Free one to one support from a friendly adviser
- Information advice and guidance regarding local job and training opportunities
- Links to key businesses and specialist employment services in Crawley and the Gatwick Diamond area
- Unique workshops and courses, delivered by experts
We offer face to face or virtual teams/zoom appointments
Job Seekers can arrange an appointment via email or by calling Tracy, 01293 438554 and Joe, 01293 438555
Youth employment support for 18-24s
Are you aged 18-24 and are in need of some employment support? We know that navigating the world of work can be tricky for young people. Whether you are just starting out, want some support in reaching your goals or want a change of career, Employ Crawley are here for you!
What we offer 18-24s
At Employ Crawley, we have dedicated youth employment support officers who are here for you
- Free and bespoke information, advice and guidance regarding jobs and training opportunities
- Specific interventions including CV and cover letter reviews and creation
- Job searching and application support along with general job confidence support
- Interview advice and practice mock interviews
- Access to great workshops and training opportunities
- Holistic support in reaching your goals, whatever they may be!
- Strong links with many local employers, partners and businesses to encourage job outcomes
- Referral service to other external partners, if you are in need of any extra support
Get In touch
If you are aged between 18-24, email email@example.com
Call Cameron on 01293 438498 or Ellie 01293 438466 to arrange a virtual or face to face appointment in the youth employment support hub.