The Employ Crawley team helps local people access employment support, advice and guidance from specialist organisations in the town whilst providing one-to-one tailored support from knowledgeable and well-connected staff.
Sometimes getting the right job, retraining or even progressing to the next stage in a career can be tough. Employ Crawley is a free service open to all local residents and aims to make navigating the world of work simpler. Together with a dedicated support officer, local residents can access this free service and create a plan which is unique to them, helping them move into work or progress into the next stages of their career or training.
What we offer
- Free and bespoke information, advice and guidance regarding jobs and training opportunities
- Specific interventions including CV and cover letter reviews and creation
- Job searching and application support along with general job confidence support
- Interview advice and practice mock interviews
- Access to great workshops and training opportunities
- Holistic support in reaching your goals, whatever they may be!
- Strong links with many local employers, partners and businesses to encourage job outcomes
- Referral service to other external partners, if you are in need of any extra support
- We offer face to face or virtual appointments
Job seeker aged 18 plus
We know that navigating the world of work can be tricky. Whether you are just starting out, want some support in reaching your goals or want a change of career, we at Employ Crawley have dedicated employment support officers who are here for you.
To arrange a virtual or face-to-face appointment please contact
We have two employment support hubs that you can visit:
- Crawley Library, 2nd Floor
- Town Hall, The Boulevard, Ground Floor
Both hubs are open for drop-ins and appointments between the hours of 10am and 3pm Monday to Thursday. Feel free to pop in and have an informal chat with our friendly advisors about how we can help you.