Employ Crawley for Residents
Launched in October 2017, Employ Crawley helps local people access support, advice and guidance from specialist organisations in the town whilst providing one-to-one tailored support from a knowledgeable and well-connected member of staff.
We will continue to provide a free service to support job seekers by phone, email and text.
Job seekers - call Kamlesh 07814 903871 (Weekdays 09:00 – 16:00) or Neil 07909 730956 (Monday-Thursday, 9am–4pm) or email Employ Crawley.
For businesses looking for help with their recruitment needs or outplacement support, please contact Ana-Maria Maddock on 07805 804826 or via email.
Employ Crawley is a collaboration between Crawley Borough Council, West Sussex County Council and Jobcentre Plus. The free information advice and guidance hub offers advice on a range of local employability and training services. Working in partnership with public, private and voluntary sectors to help local residents secure access to local jobs and to assist local employers gain better access to the local workforce.
What we offer local residents:
- Free one-to-one information and guidance from a dedicated member of staff
- Access to unique workshops, training courses and employment and skills events
- Links to key businesses and specialist employment services in Crawley and the Gatwick Diamond area
- Continuous, in-work support and advice on how to further develop your career
- Access to a regular work information support hub (WISH)
Employ Crawley operates from Crawley and Broadfield Libraries and the Job Centre
Get In Touch
Call 07814 903871 or 07909 730956 or email Employ Crawley
Crawley Library (second floor)
Monday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Thursday: 9.30am – 6.30pm
Every other Wednesday due to a change in hours: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Job Centre Hub (20-22 Station Road, Crawley RH10 1EZ)
Friday: 9.00am – 3.00pm