Employ Crawley for Residents
Launched in October 2017, Employ Crawley helps local people access support, advice and guidance from specialist organisations in the town whilst providing one-to-one tailored support from a knowledgeable and well-connected member of staff.
Employ Crawley is a collaboration between Crawley Borough Council, West Sussex County Council and Jobcentre Plus. The free information advice and guidance hub offers advice on a range of local employability and training services. Working in partnership with public, private and voluntary sectors to help local residents secure access to local jobs and to assist local employers gain better access to the local workforce.
What we offer local residents:
- Free one-to-one information and guidance from a dedicated member of staff
- Access to unique workshops, training courses and employment and skills events
- Links to key businesses and specialist employment services in Crawley and the Gatwick Diamond area
- Continuous, in-work support and advice on how to further develop your career
- Access to a regular work information support hub (WISH)
Employ Crawley operates from Crawley and Broadfield Libraries and the Job Centre
Get In Touch
Call 07814 903871 or 07909 730956 or email Employ Crawley
Services are normally based at Crawley Library, Broadfield Library and Crawley Jobcentre, we are currently delivering our service remotely whilst adhering to Covid19 guidelines.
For resident queries please email Employ Crawley
If you are a business and would like to know more please email Ana-Maria Maddock or call 01293 438499/07805 804826.