Employ Crawley for Residents
Launched in October 2017, Employ Crawley helps local people access support, advice and guidance from specialist organisations in the town whilst providing one-to-one tailored support from a knowledgeable and well-connected member of staff.
Sometimes getting the right job, retraining or even progressing to the next stage in a career can be tough. Employ Crawley is a free service open to all local residents and aims to make navigating the world of work simpler. Together with a dedicated support officer, local residents can access this free service and create a plan which is unique to them, helping them move into work or progress into the next stages of their career or training.
What we offer
- Free and bespoke information, advice and guidance regarding jobs and training opportunities
- Specific interventions including CV and cover letter reviews and creation
- Job searching and application support along with general job confidence support
- Interview advice and practice mock interviews
- Access to great workshops and training opportunities
- Holistic support in reaching your goals, whatever they may be!
- Strong links with many local employers, partners and businesses to encourage job outcomes
- Referral service to other external partners, if you are in need of any extra support
- We offer face to face or virtual Teams/Zoom appointments
Job seekers 25 and over
Job seekers over the age of 25 can arrange an appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Tracy, 01293 438554. The library hub is situated on the 2nd floor in Crawley Library and is open for drop-ins and appointments between the hours of 10am and 3pm Monday to Thursday. Feel free to pop in and have an informal chat about how we can help you.
Job seekers 18 to 24
We know that navigating the world of work can be tricky for young people. Whether you are just starting out, want some support in reaching your goals or want a change of career, we at Employ Crawley have dedicated youth employment support officers who are here for you.
Email email@example.com or call Joe on 01293 438555 to arrange a virtual or face-to-face appointment in the youth employment support hub. The young persons' employment support hub is open in the town hall for drop-ins Monday to Thursday between 10am and 3pm. Feel free to pop in and have an informal chat about how we can help you.