Crawley Borough Council and partners are working to deliver a programme to regenerate the town centre – breathing new life into key locations in order to realise the area’s full potential as a fantastic place to visit, live, work and do business
Our ambition for the town centre is "to become a dynamic sustainable business growth hub with a bold and vibrant community heart for Crawley and the Gatwick Diamond. This will drive a diverse retail and leisure offer, excellent public realm, high-quality town centre living and a thriving evening economy."
We aim to achieve this by:
- Investing in revitalised public realm, highways and infrastructure
- Bringing forward key town centre opportunity sites
- Creating the conditions for new high-grade business space
- Developing town centre neighbourhood amenities
- Governance, engagement and co-ordination
- Marketing, branding and inward investment
- Complementary policy
At the heart of this programme is our work with stakeholders, ensuring everyone sees the benefit of a regenerated Crawley town centre. Crawley Borough Council and partners are committed to embracing the sustainable regeneration of the town centre as a prime retail, leisure, business and residential location.