- Developer: Arora Group
- Status: Pipeline
- Website: Visit the Arora Group website
- Type: Mixed-use
Major plans to regenerate Crawley Station and Overline House in the town centre, were granted planning permission by Crawley Borough Council in April 2021.
The Arora Group’s Station Gateway £70 million scheme will revitalise one of Crawley's major gateways and public realm area including:
- Upgrading the look and feel of Crawley Station and ticket hall
- Retention and upgrading of the existing surface-level car park
- Complete refurbishment and extension of Overline House, providing 83 flats, with two additional floors and new ground level retail and business units
- Three additional new residential blocks containing 223 flats to the west of Overline House
The scheme will unlock more than £7 million of public funding investment from the Crawley Growth Programme. Construction is expected to commence onsite in 2024 or 2025.