Employ Crawley for Businesses and Partners
Launched in October 2017, Employ Crawley is great for business too - helping employers show case their businesses and access a local talent pool, as well as linking with key organizations.
Employ Crawley is a collaboration between Crawley Borough Council, West Sussex County Council and Jobcentre Plus. The free information advice and guidance hub offers advice on a range of local employability and training services. Working in partnership with public, private and voluntary sectors to help local residents secure access to local jobs and to assist local employers gain better access to the local workforce.
What we offer businesses
- Access to a local talent pool
- Ways to share key information with local residents
- Support with CSR commitments
- Methods of promotion and referral
- Networking opportunities within the local area
- To showcase local businesses and the opportunities they have to offer our residents.
If you are a business and would like to know more please email Ana Maria Maddock or call 01293 438499
What we offer partners
- We work closely with partners to join up services available to local residents.
- We sign post local residents to partner projects and involve partners in our workshops and networking events.
Employ Crawley operates from Crawley and Broadfield Libraries and the Job Centre Hub.
Refer a client
If you’re looking to refer a client, please complete the client referral form.