Employ Crawley for Businesses and Partners
Launched in October 2017, Employ Crawley is great for business too - helping employers show case their businesses and access a local talent pool, as well as linking with key organizations.
Getting local businesses involved
Employ Crawley is great for business too – helping employers to access a local talent pool and link local residents looking for work with key organisations and businesses.
Our employment support officers will help resident’s access local support organisations.
Our dedicated Partnership Development Officer Ana Maria Maddock helps local businesses make the most of the service.
What we offer businesses
- Access to a local talent pool
- Ways to share key information with local people
- Free promotional days and jobs fairs
- Working in partnership to supplement your corporate social responsibility commitments
- Promotion and showcasing your local businesses including business open days
- Networking opportunities within the local area
Businesses looking for local workforce support or to showcase your business, get in touch by phone 01293 438499 or by email.